Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Night of the Hunter - Page 2 Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Night of the Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

Night of the Hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of the Hunter   Night of the Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:53 am

"Wow...well then I'd deffinitely love to see the look on his face..." she scoffed, "If you're going to tie your hands like that and promise to love someone-only touch and hold one person- and you break that vow, no matter how foolish I think such a promise is, then I'd suggest you think twice about the consequences. Karma has a way of getting you back, after all."
She shrugged, "I happen to like it. Though it's kind of useless in accidental ones..." she mused, "So usually I change something in the seal for their letters juuust a little bit to make it different, in an unnoticeable way and use it on their suicide notes..."
She sighed softly and made her way towards where she was staying for the night. From what she'd seen, she thought that she might stick around for a while. It was far enough away she didn't have to worry about the girls coming to her and she could recieve their letters sooner...and besides, maybe someone her might know something about Erick...
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Hunter   Night of the Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Joek stood up from his position, turning toward the girl and giving a slight bow. "Of course." He took a step back and began to walk his way into the darkness. "Just to let you know... We will be in touch." He gave her one last smile, slipping through the trees and vanishing completely.
Back to top Go down
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Hunter   Night of the Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Erin cast a final glance over her shoulder and with a faint nod, continued on her own way into the night. She eventually found a hotel and holed up there for the night, leaving her letter in the letterbox downstairs. She sighed softly as she mentally reviewed her last job. It'd been sloppy and she'd almost gotten caught. She sighed and shook her head, if she was to continue, she'd need someone with actually experience. Someone who could teach her how to be a true assassin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Hunter   Night of the Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of the Hunter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2