Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
A Little Piece of Hell (A Showcase of Insanity) Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

A Little Piece of Hell (A Showcase of Insanity)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apo
Admin
Apo

A Little Piece of Hell (A Showcase of Insanity) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Piece of Hell (A Showcase of Insanity)   A Little Piece of Hell (A Showcase of Insanity) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 am

((This is not canon, it is only to illustrate the insanity of the demon Apollyon))

The doors were sealed, and all those that had been brought together by the wedding were trapped. The first to die had been the mayor of the small village, run through by the demon's wraithblade. Now the survivors watched, paralyzed by terror and horror, as the demon danced and sang.

"’Cause I really always knew that my little crime
would be cold that's why I started a fire for your hides
and I know, I know it's not your time
but bye, bye
and a word to the wise when the fire dies
you think it's over but it's just begun
but baby don't cry...
" as he danced with the corpse of the bride's mother, the skin of her face had been ripped off by the demon's claws, to give her the look of crying bloody tears.

He jumped on one of the wooden benches, dropping the corpse on it and looked down upon it, his clawed hands making the wood scream as he leaned above the corpse.

"You had my heart, at least for the most part
’Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, We fell apart
Let’s make a new start
’Cause everybody's gotta die sometime yeah
But baby don't cry
"

Then the demon turned his attention to the survivors, and soon the hall filled with their terrified screams as Apollyon butchered another part of the wedding guests. When only few remained, the demon ripped off the heads of a man and a woman, they had been a couple in life, and walked to the middle of the room, between the exit and the altar.

"I will suffer for so long" the man's head sang as Apollyon used it as a puppet, altering his voice to sound different. He even had the head look at the woman's, which was suffering from a similar treatment.

"What will you do, not long enough" the woman's head sang in answer, Apollyon's voice altered once more.

"To make it up to you" the man's head sang back.

"I pray to God that you do" she replied.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do" he sang.

"Well then I’ll grant you a chance" she answered.

"And if it's not enough" Apollyon begun to dance in circle in the middle of the hall.

"If it’s not enough, If it’s not enough" she replied in echo.

"If it's not enough" he repeated.

"Not enough" she echoed.

"Try again" the man's head sang while the demon danced in circles faster.

"Try again"

"And again"

"And again"

"Over and over again" they sang together as the demon spread his wings and was suddenly in the air.

"We’re coming back, coming back
We’ll live forever, live forever
Let’s have a wedding, have a wedding
Let’s start the killing, start the killing
" Apollyon sang with his own voice.

Then he killed the rest, their screams and pleading for mercy silenced one by one, their souls devoured. All the while the demon laughed. He walked over to the altar, and taking the bride's and groom's head, jumped on the altar and crouched, facing the dead wedding guests before him.

"Do you take this man in death for the rest of your unnatural life?" he asked the bride's head.

"Yes I do." he had her answer.

"Do you take this woman in death for the rest of your unnatural life?" Apollyon asked the groom's head.

"I do" he answered.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." the demon said before standing up. He discarded the man's head by throwing it away caressly.

"Cause I really always knew that my little crime
would be cold that's why I started a fire for your hides
and I know, I know it's not your time
but bye, bye
And a word to the wise when the fire dies
you think it's over but it's just begun
but baby don't cry
" the demon sang to the bride's head before throwing it away. He jumped from the altar to where the rest of her body was and begun to dance with the headless corpse.

"You had my heart, at least for the most part
’Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, we fell apart
Let’s make a new start
’Cause everybody's gotta die sometime yeah
But baby don't cry
" he sang to it, before throwing it in the fire he had started. He looked around the bloodied hall before laughing madly.

"That never gets old." Apollyon remarked as he walked to the doors and kicked them open with his demonic strength. He had fed well, and a few of his fellow demons would enjoy the rift he had created with the slaughter. A good day!
Back to top Go down
https://aeternus.rpg-board.net

A Little Piece of Hell (A Showcase of Insanity)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: