Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Returning to base Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Returning to base

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oroan

Oroan

Returning to base Empty
PostSubject: Returning to base   Returning to base I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Well I've done what I can for now. At least as much as I can without upsetting her. Thought Enalius as he moved through the streets of Luxur. His hood was down as it wasn't pouring with rain here. He stopped here and there, picking up small things from time to time. He wasn't in any hurry right now. An advantage to being long lived and having a plan that wasn't seriously time sensitive, he could relax and simply enjoy life.

Stopping by a small building, he pulled forth a small key and pressed it against the handle. There was a click and the door opened. He didn't rely on simply locking methods due to the amount of time he was gone. Walking in he took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of ages old papyrus and artifacts.
"Always good to be back." He said softly as he ran his finger across his collections. It had been nearly twenty years since he had set foot in this place. It was little more than a private collection room and a study. Right now he was only here to pick up a journal he had been keeping and wished to review. Locating it had placed it in the satchel at his side before leaving the building and resealing it by tapping the door handle again.

He then resumed his wanderings throughout Luxur. It had been a little while since he just made his way through the place, and after twenty years things did tend to change away from his family home. He would enjoy simply sampling the sights. Besides, it gave him time to think and he really needed that. Kiara had grown rather quickly, and he felt terrible that he hadn't been able to help prevent that happy life she had from ending. Though with what he had left her, she should be able to do well. She was at the Magocracy now, and would soon learn that she had the same gift he did. She would be able to learn to wield magic, and be in a safe place until she was ready to head out into the world.

This was why he had a slightly sad smile on his face. He couldn't really afford to take much of a place in his own child's life right at this time, though she was safe. He didn't expect to ever have to step into her life so soon. Shaking his head he resumed his walk, keeping an eye out for anything or anyone that held a chance of being interesting. It never hurt to try and see if one could spot something to break the tedium.
Back to top Go down

Returning to base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: