Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Running into trouble (Trever only) Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Running into trouble (Trever only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Running into trouble (Trever only) Empty
PostSubject: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:23 am

Willow had entered this city of Pax, Republic of Luxur's biggest trading cities. Why was she in such a big city enough though she was trying to run away from Marcus, the vampire who turned her? Well why not? What better place to hide than to hide in plain sight? Or at least that was what she was going to be doing for the time being. As she walked through the city, the constant fear that her sire was just around the corner started to spike. But why should she be afraid? This was the first time she had entered this city. So if Marcus was right on her heels, then he wouldn't have managed to enter this place yet. Or at least that was what she was hoping. Yeah no worries. She was just being silly, so very silly.

Turning a corner, the red haired vampire was greeted by the hot sun. Slinking back into the shadows, she pulled the hood up on her shirt. Though she had been a vampire for a few years, the fact that the sun was still attacking her was something she could never get used to. "Be more careful you idiot..." she whispered to herself. Yes, the girl had to be ever so careful when out in a town. The first threat was the sun, the second was being found to actually be a female. Many times she had been asked by people, or at least given that look, wondering if she was really a male. She would always laugh awkwardly and nod to them. However there was the third reason for her being careful. What was this? Well Willow hadn't feed in a good long while, and that could be problematic.

Shaking her head, the girl vampire who was acting as a male made sure she was completely covered before going into the main street again. However, this time she ran into a different problem. No seriously, she ran into the problem. As she had just exited the little alleyway, she had found herself colliding with a cart, spilling everything it had onto the ground. This was just her day. Quickly, the male looking girl started to pick up the things that she just so happened to knock over. "Oh, I am so sorry about this!" she said in a male like voice.

"You runt!" The owner of the cart yelled out. "Do you know how much all of this coast? And you just run over and spill it without a second thought! I'll teacher you to mess with me!" The words caused Willow to stop and pounder. What did this man mean by that? Well she was given an answer. Suddenly she felt a kick to her stomach, causing her double over. Was this man wacko? Sadly...he wasn't done there. Once she recovered from this little attack, she noticed that the male had pulled out a knife and intended to attack her with it. Yep. He was completely crazy. "Ah! What are you doing?!" Willow yelled out as she started to back away. "Oh...are you stealing from me now?" he asked. "Stealing...no I was not..." She glanced in her hand to find that she indeed had something that belonged to him. "Ah!" The vampire quickly threw it at him, hoping that it would stop the on coming attack, sadly it didn't.

A circle started to form around them. Were they all looking forward to this fight or something? Again he attacked with the knife, but this time Willow pulled her own blade out and caught the attack. "I am sorry for what I did sir! But Attacking me will get you nowhere!" Sadly...he wasn't paying attention. Behind her, Willow could hear people making bets. Really? They were betting to see who was going to come out of this alive or who lost a body part? Were they starved of action that much or something?
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Walking among the city streets of The Republic of Luxur, no one would ever think the strong bodied male was a dragon. There was so many people here. Who would ever just notice him? And if they did look at him, who would actually think he was a dragon? The people of Ancore thought nothing of him years ago when he resided there. Its been only 3 years since he moved into Luxur and still no one has said anything. He claimed to be eighteen when he first moved in, so by now he was twenty one to those that knew him. They had no clue. But Trever somehow wasn't convinced he was doing a well enough job hiding himself. He basically overestimated the level to which these people actually give a shit, let alone notice for themselves. It was the young dragon's paranoid nature at work unfortunately.

The male would just shake off the feeling, as always. Today was going to be no different than any other day. He just had to relax himself. Tonight was to be no different than any other night either, judging by the two young women who passed him by. They looked him up and down and turning back to gaze upon them, the two girls had done the same. Looking away after giving a sly wink, the male heard them giggle to themselves. If there was one thing he had with him today, it was his looks and his charms. Can't ever walk out the door without those, right? Unlike most men, Trever played the game he did for very different reasons than just pleasure. It wasn't a game to him though. It was a hunt. And such a chase rewarded this complicated male with more than sexual gratification. It was a means of recovery and companionship, even if it was only for a night. Despite his lone wolf attitude, the male knew he was lonely. He actually hated it.

Compared to the life he used to have...no. He wouldn't think about his old life. That was exactly why he was recovering. If he'd just forget about everything, maybe he could finally live for once! The male became frustrated with himself and his footsteps started to become heavier as he growled to himself, eyes forward, like he was on a mission or something. It was a while longer before he was forced to end his advance, an entire mob seemingly blocking the road. The aggravated male snorted and tossed his head to the side, his eyes searching for the conflict that would not allow him passage. There were simply too many people to see the ruckus, but he could hear a fight of sorts going on. The people in front of him were taking bets.

With a few noticing his presence now the bets started to become more along the lines of how much time it would take before Valens stepped in. This just made the male smirk. He made quite a name for himself here. Trever wasn't righteous by any means, but when catching people in the midst of a crime, he was going to stop them if he could. Of course, the young dragon liked being able to show off. Catching bad guys and being that guy who just was the ideal citizen? Why the hell not. But should he go ahead and break up whatever spat was up ahead? It wasn't his business. Then again, everyone was in his way. That instantly made it his business. Snorting again, Trever pushed himself ahead to get a better look at what was going on. Some merchant and a scrawny little brat? The large male sighed, hoping it would be something a little more difficult.

Either way, this shit had to end. People needed to get on their way and get the hell out of his face. More importantly, no one should be dying over almost literal spilt milk. "Hey, what the hell is the hold up up here? I'm a busy man, I have places to be and bitches to fuck." The strong and gorgeous young man came between the two and more or less slapped the weapon out of the merchants hand. "Clean up your damn mess from this road. People need to get to work. I'm sure this boy meant no harm. Maybe if he's nice he'll help you pick up." Trever snarled at the merchant. Business men weren't his favorite people in the world. The dragon in disguise looked to the younger of the two now. He certainly was a scrawny little rat. "Does your mother feed you right, kid?" It was an attempt to intimidate the younger male without being a total asshole. Trever then looked to the rest of the on lookers now. "And the rest of you fucking pack up. Nothing to see here. This isn't the mother fucking zoo." He growled lowly. Some men stepped off and went on their way. Not all though.

The young dragon then turned back to the two who were previously engaged, crossing his arms over his chest. There was nothing left here to do. Unless this merchant wanted to start shit with him, he was done here. If the two wanted to kill each other, that was fine too. But now that there was a break in the road, he would be on his way. Turning his back to them now, Trever started for the opposite side of the road where he had entered from. Like he said, he had places to be and bitches to fuck. Why bother messing with either of these two.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Well how the hell was she going to get out of this one? She was in a fight with a guy, and more than likely the other guy was going to win. Not something that she wanted to happen. Maybe if she got lucky she could get out of this? But how? How was that even going to happen? But it seemed as if lady luck was smiling down upon her today. A male, a very handsome one at that, had stepped in and stopped the fight. What were the odds of that? She runs into some kind of trouble, and a guy comes and saves her? Alright so he wasn't the nicest, but he did save her so that was a plus. And he was very nice looking. Even when he had turned to her and asked her a rather rude question about her weigh, she couldn't help but blush. She knew that it was bad for her to do this...after all she was playing the part of a guy...but some of the time she just couldn't help herself with this. She was a girl and no amount of acting was going to change that.

Snapping out of her little trance, Willow noticed that he was starting to walk away. No wait! She had to thank the guy for helping her! Though her mother wasn't around to raise her, and she was now feeding on blood, that didn't mean she didn't have manners! Quickly getting up and replacing the dagger where it belonged, Willow ran up to the man that had saved her life. Well alright save her from getting hurt too much. "Wait sir! I have to thank you for saving me!" But this was a slight mistake on her part. Upon getting closer to this man, she started to notice a few things. One was how good looking he was. The other? Well she was rather thirsty at this point. And as much as she was trying to suppress her thirst, sooner or later it was going to catch up with her.

No...I am not going to feed right now... Willow said angrily to herself. "Sir I really need to thank you for doing that for me," Willow continued to pester. "I could maybe help you find someone. Maybe help you with something else? Oh I know! I could test your food to make sure it isn't poisoned! But then again....I don't see why anyone would want to poison you..." Her voice trailed off, keeping in step with the male. What exactly could she do? She wasn't really good for anything, but she had to repay this man somehow. It would be rude not to do so. Alright so he was slightly rude back, but that was him. Willow was much different than him! Yes much different.

Her mind started to wonder again. Was it her, or was the sun turned on rather brightly today? Pulling her hood forward, she made she that the sun's rays wouldn't get to her face again. The vampire didn't like to be burned by it. Well...to be truthful, she hated being a vampire all together. Not as much as she did when she was first turned, but still she hated it. She couldn't enjoy the sun's warmth without being fried, she had to drink disgusting blood all the time....and she had to run from Marcus and dress up like a guy. Why couldn't she just be living back at home again? Back where things were simple and right? Speaking of home....it was about time she had visited her mother's grave. How many years had it been since she had been there? The more her mind wondered, the quicker she forgot that she was asking to help this man with something.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Trever was about to continue onward, until he heard the voice of the young man behind him. The hidden dragon turned toward the boy, an eyebrow raised in question of his words. Someone was thankful for this intervention? This kid actually believed he saved him? "Uh...you're welcome then. It was...er...nothing. Don't worry about it, kid." He almost had no clue what to say, or how to interact. It wasn't like this was his first time communicating with someone who was grateful, but this young man even wanted to make it up to him. How could he even begin to make use of this child? Would he? could he? Probably not. Trever didn't really know what else to say at a time like this. He turned around and continued moving, the hooded male following him every step of the way.

Just what he needed. A sidekick. "Just do me a favor and stay out of trouble. The only reason I saved your sorry as was because those damn spectators were in my way." Trever tried to blow him off now, insisting the boy just leave him be. What could a man like him need help with? Trever wasn't one to take help anyway. Something was itching at this kid though. "Don't you got someplace to be?" The older male looked forward and fixed up his jacket, pulling it over his chest in a brief motion, not like it didn't fall exactly where it was before (almost like 'popping' the collar). It almost seemed to be a nervous or habitual gesture. Trever had a lot of these strange miscellaneous behaviors.

The young dragon stopped and thought for a moment though. Maybe leaving without this kid would only cause him more trouble. If he caused some more shit that only blocked his way again, it would just be an infuriating bother. So why not take this scrawny rat under his wing for a little while and keep him out of trouble? Then again, why did he care? This kid seemed good enough though. So why not. Maybe they could have some fun around here together. He did basically offer to be his wing man after all. A dastardly smirk tugged at the corner of his lips as he let out a bellowing laugh. "Alright fine. I like you, kid. You want to hang out with a real player? Let me show you the game." Trever turned to him and stuck a finger right in his sternum, poking hard, but it was certainly his own gesture of endearment. He never said he was normal, after all. "Just keep up with me kid. Let's get a bite to eat and we'll discuss our arrangements further." Trever continued on. The kid would speak now and forever hold his peace or just shut up and come on this little adventure with him. Either way. This was going to be interesting.

((Sorry for the crap post. Alex is over and we're gonna go on a Christmas eve adventure e.e))

Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Her thoughts were stopped when she heard him ask her if she had some place to be. Did she have some place to be? Well no not really. All she was doing was wondering around the area, maybe getting comfortable for a bit then leave when Marcus was close by or even in the city. That was just how it was. She was always on the move. Normally she wouldn't bother trying to get close to anyone, but then again no one else bothered to help her. So this was a special case. And as such, she wasn't going to let him go without a fight! Yep. Willow was going to stick to him like glue. However, it seemed as if that wasn't necessary.

The male turned around and did a few things. Fist he laughed, alright be bellowed but whatever, and then said that he liked her. Well that was a relief. What would happen if he didn't like her? However the next thing he did made her get very uneasy. He had suddenly jabbed her in her sternum. Yes it slightly hurt...but that wasn't what she was worried about. If he patted her chest or something along the lines that involved her chest in anyway...he would have figured out her secret. Unless he was a bit of an idiot and thought nothing else of it. But there was a third thing that puzzled her. He had said something about showing her how to be a real player. A player? What in the world was that? Was that some kind of term for a game?

Suddenly the male started to walk away, making Willow jump and run after him. She didn't want to be left alone or rather left behind. After all...he did say that she could help him do something. Well actually something about a game. Yeah a game. But what in the hell was that game?! Once someone told her that curiosity killed the cat. Though the vampire wasn't a cat, it still could have gotten her into a lot of trouble. But she had to ask anyways. If she didn't...well it would start to heat away at her. "Umm sir...I don't mean to be rude or anything at all. But could you tell me what the game is that we are going to be playing? I'm sure that whatever it is...I will try and be a very good player, but it will be hard if I don't know what it is that I am playing."

As she walked next to this handsome fellow, she thought that it was weird to be calling her savoir "Sir". Though it was polite of her to do so, at this point she thought that it would have been good to give out names. But then she was faced with another problem. Her name was Willow. Sure she could pass it as a guy's name, and she had done it a few times without problems, but the people she told her full name to always gave her a weird look. So should she just give her nickname? Well why not? It wasn't like she was planning to stick around with this man for the rest of her life! That would be very crazy. "Ummm...my name is Will, may I ask what your name is sir? Unless you want me to just call you sir for the rest of the time?" Again she waited for him to speak. Her light blue eyes rested upon him. She wanted a sign of some kind. Whether it be along the lines of him being mad that she asked or if he would be alright saying something. Even if it was a fake name, that would have been fine. Sir just seemed too formal.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:00 am

With the younger man's confusion, Trever couldn't help but smirk to himself. Surely he wasn't that young though, to not know exactly what he was talking about. Did he not make an entrance proclaiming that he had bitches to screw? Maybe the kid missed that part, being nearly killed and all. Trever was going to be patient with this new student of his either way. "Like I said, we'll talk this all over a bite to eat, kid. I'll train you real well. You'll be a pro, so no worries. You're learning from the best in town." The older male boasted, sending his clever smirk the boy's way for a brief moment. What was going to be their base of operations for the evening? The older male had unfortunately skipped out on lunch, so obviously he needed to get some food. But who was to say they couldn't situate themselves in a nice tavern and wait for pretty women to pass by? Food, drinks, and entertainment? Why the hell not?

Trever led the boy in the direction of one of the taverns in town, the one that was actually clean. Not exactly classy either, but at least it was somewhere a woman could potentially stumble into without fear of having to worry about sketchy drunkards or what have you. But the hidden dragon stopped for a moment when the young one had spoken, reminding him that they had not exchanged names. How rude of him to forget. Trever looked to the young man and outstretched his big hand to him. "The name's Trever Valens. My dick's kinda a big deal in this town." It was a pleasant way to introduce himself, wasn't it? Maybe it would allude to the pass time he was about to give this boy knowledge of. Then again, Trever was just that arrogant son of a bitch that just said anything that came to mind. "Its nice to meet ya, Will."

After exchanging names and rubbing elbows, the large man faced front and continued on his way to their destination. It was still a while away though so Trever figured he'd make more small talk with the kid. "So what do you do for fun around here usually? Besides tip over carts and piss off crazy merchants?" The young dragon didn't look at him as he spoke, but only because a young woman had passed him boy and he needed to undress her with his eyes. The lustful predator within was obviously hungry, the look he gave alone could have either frightened the young lass, warranted a slap, or invited her to inquire about his evident fantasies. Thankfully she wasn't looking at him though. It was too early to be looking at someone like that. It was still daylight after all. What woman would actually invite a man between her legs in broad daylight anyway? Only hooker or an absolute desperate slob. He was above that.

Trever set his gaze back at the younger male now, still continuing on. "Ya know, how old are you too? If ya don't mind my asking." He had the thought previously, so why not just let it out? He wasn't a woman or anything so it wasn't a rude question. "I'm 21 and in my prime, if you couldn't tell." The lecherous dragon laughed out loud again, toying with his own evident sex drive. He wasn't ashamed of it though. Well, at least until he found himself alone the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:44 am

Oh so she was learning from a pro! Well at least that was what he had said. Then again he was saying a lot of things at this moment. So many things that it started to make her head spin. Well the food and drink was easy to follow, but the next words actually once again made her very uncomfortable? Yeah lets go with that feeling. As he stretched his hand out he not only told her his name, but also said that his dick was a big deal here? Was that what he said? It was too late to pull her hand back. Once she saw him offer his hand to shake, she had instantly stretched out to actually shake it. So as she stood there shaking his hand, the words he spoke rang in her head over and over again. What the hell was she getting herself into?! Maybe it wasn’t too late to get out of here! Maybe-

Trever started to walk forward again, asking her more questions. Though he never once looked back when he had asked what she did around here, that didn’t stop Willow from thinking about how to answer that. Did she say that she was just passing through? Did she say that she just liked walking around? Maybe she could have said nothing! No she was going to say something. It was against her inner feelings to say nothing. It was rude after all. The male had asked her a question, and she was going to answer it to the best of her abilities! ”Well actually I just got into town. So sorry if I didn’t realize that you were….so…” Oh what were the words she was looking for? She had to say this the right way. ”That you were so invested into the city.” Yeah that was a good come back. If his private parts were a big deal….did that mean he got around? And if he got around…did that mean…?

One would think that the vampire was starting to put the very obvious puzzle pieces together. Any normal person would have figured that Trever actually was well invested in the women of this town…or anything that walked past him that hinted anything that looked like a girl. But Willow wasn’t very bright. In fact, she was more of a space case at the moment. But it wasn’t her fault! Alright it was completely her fault. The reason she wasn’t catching the fairly easy signs to this male was because she was starting to realize that suppressing her need to feed was becoming more of a challenge…more than she could handle. She had to get a bite of eat. Her throat was so thirsty…so thirsty indeed.

Again, he was asking her a question. This time it was about her age. He wanted to know her age? Did it matter? No at the moment not really. Trever said that he was 21, four years younger than she really was. Oh he was such a baby in vampire terms. ”How old am I…?” Willow asked back, staring at that beautiful neck of his. Just one little bite…all she wanted was a taste. She could practically smell it from here. Even if she bit him…he wouldn’t turn. Yeah that was right. He had to take her own blood for him to turn. So it was perfectly safe. Just a little bit….that was all she wanted…just enough to feed her thirst.

Willow finally pulled her gaze away from the male and looked over at the passing buildings. No she wasn’t going to lose herself to this damn thirst! ”I’m….I’m 20 actually. So just a year younger than you. I guess you really can’t tell with how thin I am. “ She let out an awkward laugh, scratching her cheek with her gloved finger. Man that was close. Was she really just about to attack him? God how she hated being a damn vampire…Instinctively, the red haired vampire placed a hand upon her stomach, right about where that brand mark was. She had to get a better hold on her situation. ”How much longer until we get there? I am famished…” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:11 am

Trever loved those words, "invested into the city." He knew this kid was something else. About time he got it though. It was a shock when he said he was 20, however. This scrawny brat was only a year younger than he claimed to be? Well, that was an odd turn of events. Something seemed to be bugging him though for a moment before. Like he was looking passed him? Nah, that was just his imagination. The male commented on his age now after the kid had awkwardly laughed, "Well here I am calling you kid while you're only a year younger than me. Hope you don't mind, cos I'm afraid might still keep doing it." Trever laughed at himself then. He thought he was just so damn funny. Well, it was far from the only thing he thought he was.

Will had soon later confessed his hunger. They were getting to the place real soon. "Yeah, I'm starving too. No worries, just another block or so." The dragon said with a sigh, remembering that he didn't just skip out on lunch, but breakfast also. He had to get some calories in him, it was a shock he was even standing at this rate. The male more than knew how to eat, so skipping any meal was an instant sin. He thought about what'd he'd gorge himself with upon getting to the tavern? Ha, meat. What else? It wasn't even a question. But the type of meat was subject to availability unfortunately. The starving dragon could really go for a nice big steak right about now, once he started thinking about it.

After the most torturous 50 feet worth of walking the male had ever encountered, the two were walking into the tavern. There were many tables available on the floor, aside from the obvious room at the bar. Everything was nice and clean. The patrons were a little iffy however, but as much was to be expected at any place that serves alcohol. Personally Trever hated drunks and abusers of alcohol. Hell, he wasn't even a huge fan of the substance himself. But Trever was one to easily give into peer pressure and drink whatever the biggest guy in the room was having. It was a method of showing off, as he thought of it.

Upon the two's entry a few men, and a percentage of the fewer women who were even in the place, stopped whatever conversation or activity they were engaged in to eye the larger of the two men. Of course these were all looks of jealousy and desire to the male. Whoever had a problem with him could simply try to fuck up his day. But the ladies had a few different options, of course. Trever wasn't exactly the best friend of many here. The male's ego made him presume it was his overwhelmingly manly presence. His dominating demeanor. What else could it be?

The male took a table and gestured for Will to join him there. The blue-grey eyes of the dragon scanned the entire room for a brief moment. No one was drinking too heavy at this hour so he could probably get away with just having some ale in front of him. Nothing too crazy yet. A busty and bubbly barmaid came over to the two, specifically Trever, who seemed all to happy to see him. "Hey sweetheart! It's been too long! Where have you been all this time, handsome? And you brought a friend..." She looked at Trever's new companion. He didn't seem like all that much, but she didn't question it further. "What can I get you boys today?"

"Martha.." The male began, trailing off as he took in all of her assets. He was a regular here, and somehow the wench's cleavage never got old. She only seemed pleased by his wandering eyes. "It has been awhile. I come here every morning for breakfast, you're never here! But that's to be expected I guess...they always shove all the pretty serving girls on the night shift...its a shame." Trever sighed then as he looked up at her face. His charmingness made the young woman giggle, but she stayed on her toes for orders. "But I'm glad I skipped out on breakfast today if it meant seeing you again." The male flashed her this near perfect smirk, with the wink to put the icing on the cake.

"Oh, you're just saying that because you want special treatment. Trever Valens, you sure know how to get what you want with a lady. I'll go see what the chefs got cooking in the back for you to eat tonight, hun. If he has nothing on the grill, I'll make sure he puts on the usual for you?" The barmaid sent him her own devious wink. Her eagerness to please certainly made the male happy. "You know what I like, babe. And just an ale to go with that for now." This chase was all too easy. This was his game. He was a professional. "You got it. What about you, stranger? What can I get you?" Martha the barmaid then looked to the smaller male, waiting for his command.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:56 am

Was he bothered by the fact that they were a "year" apart? Though it didn't bother Willow that much, being called a kid, so that was that. And as they continued forward down the street, it seemed as if where they were going to was a tavern. A tavern? Well that wasn't weird at all. Then again...it did give food and all that jazz. And she did say she was starving. Not that she could actually eat any of the food in there, but she said she was starving and so she had to seem as if she was eating. God being in the company of others was rather hard after all this time. But all she was going to have to do was smile and deal with it. She got herself into this mess, she was going to get herself out of this mess! Yes that was what was going to happen.

Stepping into the tavern, one could tell what kind of place it was right off the bat. Though some of the people who were already here seemed rather, shady...it wasn't half bad. Somehow Willow expected the place to be full of big thugs that wanted to start fights, drink, and harass the women who worked here. But Trever was a man who worked quickly. He had taken a table and had asked for her to join him. Only moments after taking a seat, a barmaid came over and started talking with the male. She gave Willow a look, a look that she was rather used to: "What the hell is this scrawny guy doing in here?" Though the barmaid quickly continued, the red haired vampire knew that she was out of place in here.

As the two, Trever and the other woman, talked Willow once again took a look around. This time it wasn't because she wanted to see what kind of people worked here or even drank here. No she did that one already. What she was looking at were all the exits and other areas to hide. The red head always did this out of habit at this point. Being on the run for a good five years from the same man will do that to you. If she had ever found herself in a building or an enclosed place, she always took the first few moments to stake out the place. Could how many windows were in here, all the doors, how many people were in now and then later how many were still there. She even too note on how long it took someone to do something. Why was this? Well it was better to be save then sorry right? That was completely right!

She was pulled back from what she was doing when Martha had asked her what she wanted to eat. Oh great...the eating problem was at hand. She had to have something, something that she could possibly eat and actually feed herself. "I would like a steak," Willow replied. "And the rarer the better if you don't mind." The red haired vampire gave a small smile to the barmaid, waiting for her to leave the area and get on that. The sooner she started to suck up all the blood from that steak the better. It wasn't going to hold her over...but it was going to keep her from going crazy and randomly attacking someone in this tavern. The small things that got her through her day. Yep, yep, yep.

After Martha had left, Willow let out a breath. Hiding both being a girl and a vampire at the same time was starting to get very hard to do. Maybe if she just flat out said she was a- No that would get her into way too much trouble. Yeah so she was going to leave it at that. Again her light blue eyes started to scan the room, seeing if anyone left of entered. But as she did this, Willow pulled her hood off. Since they were inside, there was no point in her having it on. And thankfully, she had her leather cap on so most of her hair was stuffed in that. Only her bangs were left out, which framed her face nicely. Maybe a bit too nice. Truly she had a very pretty face, almost too pretty to be a boy. A shame though. Unless her sire was dead, she wasn't going to indulge in looking pretty.

After she had scanned the room once more, she looked over at Trever. Oh yeah she was with him. And oh yeah...he had taken her here to play a game. But what was that? She felt as if it was staring her right in the face. Let's see...she was in a tavern. She was getting something to eat. Trever was flirting with one of the barmaids....Light bulb. Right on cue her face started to turn scarlet. Why didn't she see this sooner?! It was so obvious! "You brought me here to help you get laid?!" Willow whispered yelled, not really sure how to take this. Oh no no no no no! She couldn't be doing this! Quickly she hid her face in her hands, feeling really embarrassed at this. Wait no...he said something else before that. He said that he was going to help her...help her how. Oh why was her mind in such a jumbled state right now?! Where the hell was that steak?
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:33 pm

I would like a steak. And the rarer the better if you don't mind. All Trever had to do now was count the seconds until Martha made a comment. One...Two...Th- "That sounds familiar. Now I know how you choose your company, Mr. Valens." The barmaid said before leaving the two, she sent a wink toward Trever on her way off. The male replied back with a playful tap to the butt and a snarky comment, "I choose my women the same way; Meat lovers of the rare variety." The arrogant dragon laughed at his own joke before he turned his attention back to his company. This was the first time he really looked at the runt without his hood on. He was actually kind of taken aback over how pretty he was. He couldn't help but cock his head as he looked at Will in an unsettled fashion. It was something he didn't even realize he was doing actually. Even if he did realize, it wasn't like his parents taught him it was rude to stare. Dragon's didn't have the best table manners typically. But his behaviors could not be excused by his race, seeing as he was just a normal mortal to anyone else.

Once done staring, the male shifted in discomfort, looking away and off to the side. It was extremely odd actually. He appeared as if he was lacking confidence or something at this moment. Something was going through his mind though. He fixed his gaze back onto his company after building up the strength to do so. His eyes darted away nearly the second after, however. He was failing to look at the younger male, for whatever reason. The barmaid came back to the table and set down Trever's mug of ale. "You're meal will be out soon, boys. Just call me if you need anything else." Martha walked away again, but Trever didn't really pay any mind to her this time. He picked up his ale and took a large gulp from it. "You didn't want to drink anything?" Trever asked as he set his glass down, his eyes fixed on the glass, but never threatening to look back up at Will.

Suddenly the male was no longer safe to himself. In fact, he was just brief moments away from being attacked. Trever felt the tension in the room suddenly tighten around himself. Bracing himself for whatever came next, he held a tight grip on his ale.

"What's the matter, Valens? Lovestruck and confused by the pretty boy?" One male at a far off table had yelled out obnoxiously. It was about to begin.

"Go home, Ryan. You're drunk." The male muttered uncomfortably, but loud enough for many in the room to hear. He was going to stand his ground, even if he wasn't exactly able to at the moment.

"Were all those women just a cover up? Sure fooled us." Another man said with evident sarcasm in his tone.

Trever remained quiet for now and took another long chug of his ale. He just wanted to be invisible right now. There was no reason for this.

"Guess you're not as tough as you let on, pansy."

Maybe he wasn't as strong as he even thought. He almost couldn't find the will to speak, but Trever wasn't so sure if it was because of his anger or his lack of confidence at this moment. "Just leave me alone." A scowl finally formed on the young dragon's face. His usual colors were starting to show finally.

"Awww, look at the two faggot lovebirds." And that took it too far.

It was silent after that for just a brief moment. The now deadly blue-grey eyes locked on to the last man who spoke. Raising out of his seat now, the male seemed less than conscious of his own decisions. The anger was evident; there was no mistaking it at this point. The man who he was approaching also stood up from his seat. He accepted the challenge. Trever wasn't responsible for anything done to him now. But at this point Martha and another barmaid were both clinging to his arms. "You don't have to prove anything. Just walk away. You're steak's coming sweetheart, I promise." Martha tried to pull his attention to her. When she pulled his face to look at hers, his face did not change. He was already focused on his target. There was no walking away from this. "Let him come. I'll make sure to kick his rainbow ass out of here after I'm done." The man's voice made Trever's head snap up and look to him yet again. He was like an animal at this point. Martha and the other barmaid couldn't stop either of them so they just backed away. The challenger was more or less the bouncer for this tavern. Obviously Trever was a fierce regular. There was no hope in anyone calming this situation at this point.

Trever was only slightly shorter than this individual, but height did not matter. Certainly not against a dragon, no less. And the fight was over fairly quickly. Even with his ale still in hand, Trever was able to move away from the brute's first few strikes. At the nearest opening, the young dragon brought his knee up into the challenger's guy and then crashed his ale mug over his big stupid head, sending him to the floor into a mess of alcohol and glass. Surprisingly the stranger wasn't the one bleeding though. Trever looked to his hand that had been holding the mug and noticed a large shard of glass had remained with him and cut up his hand. No big deal though. Shrugging it off, Trever pulled the piece of glass out of his hand and threw it down, next to the unconscious bastard. For a long time the male was a silent for a long time then. In the meanwhile Martha cautiously brought the two steaks to the table. "Enjoy." She muttered to him as she walked up to Trever now and alerted him that his food was on the table. Trever looked over at Will and then looked at his hand again.

"Yeah. Thanks." It was like he went back to the way he was before. Before all this name calling and beating asses down. He was just nothing now. Unsure and uncomfortable. He sat back down at the table, staring no where but in his steak. Is that what people really thought of him right now? That he was some homosexual? Being with a tiny, pretty, young whelp like Will probably didn't help. The male sighed and was about to take up his utensils until he realized and remembered the cut on his hand. With yet another sigh he took the cloth napkin and tied it around the wound. It would heal very soon, but he wasn't going to get blood everywhere in the mean time. That was just rude. "Sorry about that...obviously they have no class here." The male continued cutting into his meat as he spoke, taking a bite of the hardly cooked meat shortly after. He still refused to look at Will at this point, and even still as he ate the steak. Martha had set down another ale for him, but he payed little attention then as well.

Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Things felt a bit uncomfortable. Just a little bit. You know? It seemed as if Trever was feeling a bit, well a bit uneasy. And it really didn't help the fact that everyone else in this bar seemed to notice it as well. In fact, they weren't going to keep quiet about it. One by one they all started to say things. Things that Willow was used to by now. Why? Well she was a very pretty girl and she liked guys...and sadly that showed a lot. By a lot? A lot...once she was chased out of a place because of the fact. It is because other men were afraid to loose their manhood. Or something like that. So Willow learned to let it slide and not worry about it.

Not until now of course. Why now? Well Trever, who she kind of thought looked really nice, was having a hard time with it. As she sat there, her face in her hands...listening to everything that was being said...she wondered what was going to happen.

Then the last insult was dished out, causing both contenders to stand up. Oh no this wasn't going to end well! No not at all! Pulling her face from her hands, she sat there knowing that there was nothing else that she could do. Not even the other barmaids could help with this. Oh why did it have to end like this! Maybe if she just walked away...yeah if she left then Trever wouldn't have been bothered. Yeah that would- Too late. The fight started and ended quickly. Wow...Trever was pretty strong. Actually no he was really strong. Was he actually human? Well...he wasn't a vampire like she was. If he was one, then he wouldn't have been able to actually step outside like he had done earlier.

Even if that fight was over...a second one started.

The smell of fresh blood entered Willow's nose. Not animal blood, not cooked blood...fresh still warm blood. Quickly the girl turned around and tried her best not to notice it. But sadly she couldn't. The smell got closer and closer to her, until the owner of the cut sat down in front of her. Oh god why did it have to be Trever. Why did it have to be him that was cut and bleeding before her? Even after the steaks were placed before the two, and after the male had wrapped up his hand with the cloth, Willow was transfixed upon that bloody spot. Oh how she wanted it. She just wanted to lick it all up and leave not one drop left. Was that so wrong? Was it so wrong to deny herself any longer? After all...she was a vampire.

It was a good thing that Trever wasn't looking at her as he ate his food. If he had seen her now, he would have seen a very disturbing sight. It was like Willow had turn into the crazed person. Actually she did. She was a thirsty vampire who had been starving herself of all blood. She really hated drinking it....but in the end she always ended up this way. Most times she was away from any town or city and just took the life of an animal. But this time...sadly this time she was stuck in a tavern with a very good looking guy bleeding in front of her. All she had to do was to reach over, pull his hand over to her and bite down.

Her hand lifted up. Timidly she started to reach over to that bleeding hand. Go one Willow...what are you waiting for? Just take what you need. You need your strength to run away from Marcus right? What is one stupid human to you if it means that you will never have to be tied to Marcus again? One stupid human. There are plenty of nice looking guys out there. Just attack him! Her hand fell upon his and gripped it. This would have totally been taken the wrong way, and she half expected him to attack her. But she just couldn't hide the vampire part anymore. It had reached the limit.

"Trever I am really thirsty....really really thirsty..." Willow started to say in a low tone that only he could hear. "And I really can't hide it anymore, not that I have been doing a good job of it until now; but just..." Her gaze shifted up. At this point her wonderful blue eyes had turned slightly red. "But if you don't mind...before this gets really out of hand, which it will soon, could you either let me drink from you or lock me up somewhere and give me some kind of blood? I don't know how much longer I can hold onto my sanity." Of course there was always the third choice: To attack Willow and more or less fry her out in the sun. Yep that was also something that was going to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble (Trever only)   Running into trouble (Trever only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running into trouble (Trever only)
Page 1 of 1