Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
All you need is love (Sig) Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

All you need is love (Sig)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

All you need is love (Sig) Empty
PostSubject: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:26 pm

The moon was barely up when a pair of dark green eyes open. Catherine smiles as she stretches. Sitting up in bed she looks around the darkened room and sighs softly. Tonight was going to be great. She would be spending time with the two people who meant the most to her in he whole world. Setting her feet on the floor she stands and glides over to her closet. Pulling out a emerald green gown she turns and lays it on the end of the bed. Walking over to her mirror she begins to pull a brush through her curls. She piles it high on her had and up off her neck. Two curly strands of hair are left out on either side. She smiles and turns back to her gown. Pulling off her nightgown she walks back to the bed and pulls on her gown. Smoothing the full skirt into place she turns and looks at herself in the mirror. Tonight it was as if her skin glowed with an inner light and her dark eyes looked ever darker. The tightness of the bodice brought her breasts up and gave her a figure most woman would kill for. Being almost 500 years old and still having the body of a 20 year old was one of the good things about being a vampire. She smirks as she turns toward the door and walks out in the hall.

She had a few plans tonight and needed to get them started before her family joined her. Walking down the stairs she heads towards the kitchen and smiles at the staff. "Good evening." She says softly.

The cook turns at the sound of her voice. "Good evening mistress Catherine. We are finishing everything now and I believe Jackson is readying the horses. I will have everything put in the carriage as we discussed last evening."

Catherine smiles. She knew she could count on her staff. "Very well. I will leave you to it then and go find my family." Turning on her heels she makes her way to the foyer and waits for Signal and Fayte to join her. Tonight was the perfect night for a moonlit picnic. She knew the the cook was making all of Sig's and Fayte's favorites and making sure that she had bloodwyne. It would be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Signal rubbed his eyes when the girl rose, such a fun schedule they'd been on lately. Sig had to work from 12 until around 8 at night. The sun would sink at around 9, so he usually took a two or three hour nap before getting up. He'd become accustomed to not having all the sleep he required, but he'd had this day off, allowing himself to go to bed even earlier than usual and have plenty of sleep. He felt good.

He rolled from his spot as she dressed herself, yawning largely as she went to get the staff to do her work. Staff It was such a strange thing that they even had staff... Amazing really.

He picked himself up off the bed, checking over himself, and frowning. His right arm was fully black. He rolled his eyes, flopping it around and wincing. His arm was asleep and the corruption was taking it over. A little more blood circulations aaaand. Boom. Just a few tendrils of black now on his usually covered flesh. He stood up fully, running a hand through his long black hair.

"Good Eeeevening." Being with a Vampire allowed you to make certain jokes.

Fayte on the other hand, was a quick riser, hopping around downstairs as the cook did his thing. Fascinated by all of it. "What's this? What's that? Why do you do it like that? Can I help! Can I CanI Can I! Momma! Tell him I can help please!
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Cook laughed good-heartedly as he works around the young girl. He didn't mind having her under foot at all. " 'Ere little one you can help pack the basket." He starts to hand her wrapped packages to place in the basket.

Catherine turns to Sig and smiles. "Good eeevening to you sir." She says with a heavy accent. Shaking her head she lifts her skirt and walks closer to him. "Did you sleep well, love? I know that keeping my schedule is difficult to maintain. But you do it wonderfully." She smirks.

Jackson walks in "Mistress the horses and carriage are ready. Cook is finishing packin' and then we can be off, if you wish." He says with a smile.

Catherine smiles at Jackson. "Very well Jackson we will meet you outside as soon as Cook is finished. I am sure Fayte is giving him a helping hand." She smirks. It was good that her stuff loved Fayte as much as she did. That was important when Cath went looking for people to run her home.

Turning back to Signal "I have planned something wonderful for this evening. Just the three of us." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Signal nodded his head, Catherine always seemed to have the best ideas of things to do. He stepped his way down the stairs, looking at the little girl running to and fro... She was getting so tall nowadays... She'd be a full blown woman in no time... Just like back when... No, we don't talk about that.

He stepped his way down the stairs, grinning at the group of bustling workers. It was nice his royal centurion duties had managed to provide such a nice atmosphere for his home. Even if he wasn't home, they were being supplied with all they needed.

Cath having to give up her tavern was... unfortunate though. Perhaps he could surprise her with a building?

He scooped the girl up, swinging her around. "Hello there little Fayte! What are you up to?"

"No good daddy! Just like you told me!"
"That's my girl!"

He laughed as she squrimed and hopped down, running to her mother.

"Momma! What are we going to do tonight? I wanna try and beat daddy at swordfighting! You should help me! I'll even get you a really good stick to poke him with!"
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Catherine watches father and daughter together and smiles softly. It has been a change going from working at the tavern to staying at home with Fayte but its not one she would give up. Catherine enjoyed the time she spent with her. She knew it was hard keeping up with Catherine's time and she was sure that most people thought Sig would have been better off if Cath was mortal and could take care of Fayte during the day. But they made it work for them. Walking over to the pair she smiles brightly. There was nothing she would change for her family. They loved her and she them. Its all she hooped for in life.

As Fayte suggest so "sword" play for the evening Cath laughs. "I think we could take him with the two of us working as a team. He doesn't look that tough." She says with a raised brow as she looks at Signal.

Jackson walks back in. "Cook has finished packing and every thing is ready." He says.

Catherine nods "Well lets get going. Its a wonderful night." She starts to walk out the door and out into the night. Taking a deep breath she gets into the carriage and waits for Sig and Fayte to join her.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:44 pm

She didn't have to wait long because Fayte was quick at the woman's skirts. She didn't like being out in the dark much, but she knew her mom wasn't going to let her get hurt. With Signal and her both in the carriage, Sig gave a bright smile to the girls, feeling his heart leap at the carriage's lurch forward.

It was only a few minutes that they arrived on the hill, Fayte hopping out of the carriage and pulling on Cath's hand. "Come oooon mooooommy! It's time that we beat dad up! We gotta find the best sticks!"

Signal rolled his eyes, grabbing hold of Catherine's other hand and pulling her toward him, planting a long kiss on her before letting her go. "That's right Catherine. Go find yourself a mighty stick... I've already got mine." He winked at her, hopping down and heading over toward the site they'd be having their picnic.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Cat smiles as the girl grabs her hand and tries pulling her with her. "yes a great big, pointy one." She says with a laugh as Sig grabs her other hand and pulls her towards him. Kissing him back she sighs. Almost made her wish they had stayed home instead of coming out...almost. Speaking low she says "And what a mighty stick it is." She grins at him and winks as well as she allows
Fayte to pull her off towards the woods.

After searching for a few moments she picks up a nice, pointy stick and shows it to Fayte. "How 'bout this one, love?" She asks with a laugh. She loved her little family.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:19 pm

"Yeah!" The girl was beaming as she picked up the stick, stepping out into the moonlight. She was running around in circles, grinning and twirling with the stick, looking up at her dad and mom before tripping over he dizziness and flopping upon the floor. "OOF!" She let out as she hit, feeling something warm on her knee. She'd scraped it on the gravel beneath her feet.

Signal let out a sigh, already able to see the tears welling up on the little one's face.

He wasn't the first to get there though, as a man came stepping from the darkness.

"No tears young one. Only resolution to not fall again."

The calm cool voice seemed to come from a faceless entity stepping out of the shadows.

"Catherine. I saw your carriage and felt I'd make a visit. Straying from trouble?"

Robert had decided to pay the family a visit.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Catherine at first starts to giggle as she watches Fayte spin and run towards her father. When she falls Catherine rush over to her but stop as she sees Robert. Stopping in her tracks she looks at her bother and frowns. "I told you I was done with my life before. I told you why I acted like I did. How long are you going to keep watching me, Robert?" She says her voice low. "I regret my past. And have worked hard to build my life into something better. I have a family now. They make me want to be a better woman." She takes a breather as she watches him. He still had a way of making her feel young and naive.

Yes Catherine had done things in her past and yes they had not been wonderful but she would not spend the rest of her life defending them. She was in a better place now and the sooner her brother realized that the better. She would not trade Signal and Fayte for anything. She crosses her arms over her breasts. "I am not a child any more, Robert. I have been a grown woman for many, many years." Why dose he still make me defensive? She wonders to herself.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Shayd raised his hands slowly, lifting one to lower his mask, showing his pale face and bemused smile.

"You know in normal conversations, the correct answer is 'of course brother.' Observe." He turned his attention to the girl on the ground.

"Hello little one, staying out of trouble?"

The girl nodded her head, still sniffling.

"See? Not an act of war." His eyes turned to Signal behind her and tilted his head. "I see he's managed to keep alive... Shocking. A little disappointing too."

Signal scowled at the man, picking up Fayte and placing her on his hip. "You come here to start trouble? Or are you suddenly going to be a family man?" He was still scowling, Fayte's face in his shoulder.

Shayd looked back over at Catherine. "My my... Almost feels as though I am not welcome."
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:44 am

Catherine laughs, a harsher sound than her normal cheerful, when Robert says 'normal conversation'. Raising a brow as she looks at her brother. "Since when have we had a normal conversation as adults, brother of mine?"

As he directs his attention to Signal and Fayte, Cat steps closer to them. "See, Robert that is not normal conversation. In normal conversation you would ask him how he was feeling and that you were glad to see him, in normal conversation. You would not say that you were disappointed that your sister's lover was still alive." She shakes her head again. "As for you being welcome. I gave you chances to be part of my family. I tried back in Shaz to bridge the gap between us, to bring us back to where we were before Damian did this to us. You did not seem to want it then. You still think I am going to kill again. What do I have to do, Robert? What can I say to prove to you I have changed?" She sighs softly.

Standing beside Signal she puts a hand on Fayte's back. "Are you really alright, little one? Mama is sorry that you fell." She leans in and kisses the girl's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Shayd chuckled at the words being turned around. "It is normal conversation for me to find the lover of my sister inadequate. I will however admit, that being in my manor for such long periods of time has made me... inept in social situations. In either case, I am not hunting you anymore Catherine. If I felt you were going to kill again, you'd already be dead. We both know this." He smiled warmly, turning his attention to the little girl, and then back to Signal.

"I apologize for my earlier rudeness."

Signal took a breath, letting his hand fall from his sword. Having someone who could snap your neck in an instant around was usually a cause for alarm. He was just glad Robert was on their side.

"Seems Joek has returned to town as well, are you hunting him?"

"No, I am not. The bounty on that man went up with the fires of Shayz... Surprising that nature did the place in before he got the chance to."

Fayte sniffled, looking over at her momma and making grabby hands to be picked up by her instead.

Robert turned his attention back to Catherine. "I've heard that Madame Lynn has taken up a brothel and Tavern, I hope you would be interested in lending her a hand with the duties... She's a remarkable business woman, but only so much one person can do. You have experience."

Signal looked over at Catherine. "That might be good for you, you've been cooped up the last 2 years love."
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Catherine raises a brow as Robert tells them Joek is back. She had hoped that he had died in the fires of Shaz. That man was like a bad copper piece always finding its way back. Shaking her head she takes Fayte from her father and place the child on her hip. Kissing the girls cheek she smiles as both Robert and Signal suggest she go help Lynn out. "She would be the first to tell you not to call her 'miss'. She is no lady and she not shy about telling that. When did she get here? And how is it that you knew before I did?" She asks with a raised brow. Cath knew that when Robert first came to Shaz looking for her he and Lynn had a night together. She did not know the kept in touch afterwards.

"As for me helping her out. Lynn would not take my help. She has been working in a tavern since she could walk and talk. And the other part since she was 14. She knows what she is doing. Lynn Morgan does not need my help." Looking at Sig. "I am happy taking care of our home and our daughter." Turning back to Robert. "I do not know where my own children are. We lost Az in Shaz when Joek had him killed, Kate would not speak to me after what I almost did to Nym's son, and I have no idea as to where Raven and her son are. I was not able to find them and tell them about Arath." She shrugs. "I am happy where I am." She wondered if Robert knew what it was like to have a child in this world and not know where they were or if they were still alive. It was hard on her heart.

Last edited by Catherine_lafayette on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Signal allowed for Cath to take their daughter, placing his hand casually onto the hilt of his sword. Shayd was an odd form of family member. The type that you just couldn't trust. Shayd was honorable, yes, but he had a deep seated hatred against Cath that Signal couldn't stand behind. He wanted Shayd to leave their lives and not return. Things as they were though, Shayd was here to stay.

At the talk of Lynn and all, Shayd's face softened slightly. The only one to make him human...

Signal shrugged at her wanting to stay at home. "Just figured you'd like a bit more social interaction. Though if that means less men I have to beat to a pulp to leave you to me, then so be it." He grinned at her cheekily, poking Fayte in the tummy, making her squirm in Cath's hands. Most of those names had stories behind them that Sig may or may not have heard.

Robert's eyes softened again at the talk of Arath... Poor man didn't deserve what he was given in life. Not even remotely.

"My deepest condolences for your loss of family Catherine..." He bowed his head. "We all lost loved ones in Shayz'renth... You more than any."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All you need is love (Sig)   All you need is love (Sig) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All you need is love (Sig)
Page 1 of 1